Friday 3 April 2009

Choose Sport Bike or the Bebek Motor






The last few days I was in the confusion threshold that really very much sangat… (wew really dramatic! ) Initially like this! I wanted to have the vehicle for the everyday mobility, also definitely him wanted the vehicle that could in brought on Saturday night! The good-looking alias if in brought was cruisin (understand that the bachelor)! And that was certain his price in accordance with budged that was had by me! Definitely him two requirements could be fulfilled when budged we were big, and free to choose any vehicle! However that was the problem was my budget was barely adequate and could in every very minimal, but my wish was so big to have that was best!!!Budged was enough to buy the vehicle beroda two new duck classes that really were good for the mobility, because frugal in consuming FUEL OIL, spare parts were easy to be gotten, the price was inexpensive, and was suitable for the mobility a day-hari,namun in other the side budged this also was enough for the sport motor 2nd the second-hand alias, just like HONDA NSR RR 150, or HONDA CBR 400, that was completely good-looking if in asked the weekly night, or flirted with the girl :D, but wasteful consumption of FUEL OIL, and spare parts were difficult in could! But I prefer really ama the sport motor! Kebayang gak went out the night mingu nunggangin the sport motor ber cc big, hmm… was please great fun! Lagian I also rarely went out of the house, because of the number of works, so tuh the vehicle could in brought for refreshing then.. Yesterday could have gone out to dealer for very tough several motors, and increasingly tau the superiority of each motor kind, but even increasingly confused to determine the choice, huh milih motor vehicles evidently more was difficult than chose the girl/the woman I thought! Until my friend that accompanied laughed personally ngeliat I that just like the absent-minded person! Has chatted often was the same several friends to ask for input, and all headed to the duck motor then!!! And the sentence that most made me think about twice being said-he said the pinoez Bro tolerable bought that in needed, should not buy that in wanted! Duh the words in really it seems! Ntah since when tuh the child so dalem really said-he said :D, there was correctly him also, but I had difficulty very much refused the wish in my conscience! I also wanted my heart satisfaction to be paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment